1) Most days of your bike tour begin by waking up and going downstairs to eat your complimentary European breakfast. If you are switching hotels you will need to pack your bags and bring them to the lobby after breakfast. Otherwise, pack your day bag (normal shoes or sandals, sunscreen, hot or cold weather gear, camera, medications, spending money/wallet).
2) Route meeting to follow once everyone meets in the lobby where the guide goes over the daily route map and turn by turn directions. They will point out the easy to miss turns, re-group and lunch stops, and highlights of the day.
3) One guide will lead the group while the other drives the van with the day bags/luggage. You can start off together, go at your own pace, or ride in the van.
4) The sag wagon is always around. If you need immediate assistance (flat tire, not feeling well, etc) and you do not see it you can call the number we gave you during your initial bike fitting. Every bike comes with a new tube, pump, and tire levers. Van carries a spare bike if your bike cannot be repaired with the tools in the van. The ride ends before sunset and the van will stay out until the last rider is safely back to the hotel where you will have a designated area to park your bike.
5) Typically you will have 1-2 hours to relax before the evening activities.
Remember, all activities are OPTIONAL. If you feel tired and wish to leave dinner early, or skip a wine tasting, you are welcome to do so.